TaxReturnGuide.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do I need to attach my W-2 to my State return

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TaxReturnGuide.com Forum Index -> Taxes - Misc.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Do I need to attach my W-2 to my State return Reply with quote

Do I need to attach my W-2 to my State return? Also since I had a
schedule C do I need to attach my 1099-misc?

Thanks,
Pete

Archived from group: misc>taxes
Phil Marti

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Do I need to attach my W-2 to my State return Reply with quote

"Peter" wrote:

> Do I need to attach my W-2 to my State return? Also since I had a
> schedule C do I need to attach my 1099-misc?

Federal: Attach only W-2's and 1099's that show withheld tax.

State: Check the instructions.

--
Phil Marti
Clarksburg, MD

Related Topics:
Can Fed. Return Be Taken to Fulfill State College Loan I have a friend (seriously) who has a state college loan. Her state tax return got demolished to pay off that loan and now she's wondering if her federal tax return will be taken as well. Anyone know how this works? Thanks much in advance. Jason

Deducting 06 State tax payments in 07 Federal Return? Can anyone advise on this. My HR Taxcut program says the following about a balance I owe for state tax from 2006 tax year: "Because this amount is considered a state tax payment made in 2007, you can deduct it on your 2007 federal tax return as an itemiz

Taxation,State by State Looking for a new place to live in the eastern time zone because I've finally said "no mas" to the Stalin-like taxes in CT. In what states is the total tax "package" lower than meaning taxe

Tax return for llc Several partners have formed an LLC and there was no income, all money contributed went to capital and most all expenses were setup as depreciable asset. There were a few charges that were expensed; misc stationary and postage. The big fees were for arc

Canada rax return I am in the process of filing my Canadian income tax return and have a question that I'm hoping someone out there can answer. I have a pension amount plus a small working income. Can I claim the $2000 pension deduction AND the $250 employment deduction? A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TaxReturnGuide.com Forum Index -> Taxes - Misc. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: